Johnny Depp is sickened by actors who exploit their fame to make music


Johnny Depp has made it known that he doesn’t abide by the idea of actors who capitalize on their movie fame by pursuing a music career.
“That whole idea for me is a sickening thing, it’s always just made me sick,” Depp told reporters before the German premiere of Mortdecai.
As Depp himself acknowledged, “I’ve been very lucky to play on friends’ records and it’s still going. Music is still part of my life. But you won’t be hearing The Johnny Depp Band. That won’t ever exist.”
“The kind of luxury now is, anybody with a certain amount of success, if you have a kind of musical being, you can go out and start a band and capitalize on your work in other areas,” said Depp, who maybe technically did that, but at least it didn’t have his name in it.
“I hate the idea, ‘Come see me play the guitar because you’ve seen me in 12 movies,” concluded the man whom many people have seen play the guitar, but definitely not for that reason.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/

SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου